Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Missed You

What happened to you? You've been such a stranger. I actually forgot you. Seeing you now brings your memories back so clearly. You have always been a funny, smart, romantic dreamer. I remember you always wanted to be in New York. You just knew Broadway was your destiny. And here you are. Strutting down Broadway on a rainy May afternoon. I see you finally made it. Even if you are only on holiday, you are here. Just like you always said. Maybe the theater hasn't quite panned out, yet. Your life is at a climax and us reuniting is a strong sign of possibilities. I have never been more focused than I am at this moment. Your self assurance of purpose and sense of being is sublime. I have relinquished my doubts and I am open to your ambition. I missed you. I missed being me.

--Originally posted 5/23/08--

No comments: